Gaining the admiration of girls is something that is much harder than it might seem.
Not only do you have to show that you are someone girls want to be around, but you’ve got to engage them in a way that is compelling and leads them to want to associate with you more often.
At the same time, you’ve also got to look like a well put together and confident person. Ultimately, while this make some time and effort, you can be the person who gains the admiration of girls around you.
- Touch (appropriately) early, touch often. If you’re just a “talking head” you’ve neutered your chances. Remember, attraction is emotional. Touching creates an emotional response. If you’re not confident with social touch, check out the Beyond Words Home Study Course or Volume 2 of the Routines Manual with lots of physical escalation routines, i.e. ‘excuses’ to start and escalate the touching.
- Slow it down. Talk slower and deeper than normal. And like Cajun says in Beyond Words, move like you are under water.
- Women take major cues off your shoes and your hair. Luckily, these are easy games to win. Shoes = clean and hair = fashionable, not boring.
- Eyes-feet reflex. When you see someone interesting, walk toward her with a small smile. Right away. 98% of the time, you lose the opportunity or you creep her out by waiting.
- Come in with an energy level at, or slightly higher than, hers. Anything else will be disconcerting to her.
- It’s not a ****ing job interview. Asking her tons of questions contributes nothing to the conversation, makes her do all the work, tells her nothing about you, and reminds her of the last 500 losers who had nothing to say. Use statements and guesses wherever possible, and don’t ask two questions in a row.
- Project your voice. Trained actor Vercetti has the last word on this, so I’ll defer to him here.
- Have something to say. It’s like an old sports call-in show I used to listen to, where Jim Rome would tell his callers to “have a take, and don’t suck.” You approached her. You’re going to be responsible for 90% of the conversation for the first few minutes (and remember rule 6 if you think you’re going to get around this by asking questions).
- Everything is ALWAYS going exactly as planned. Love Systems instructor Future had a great segment on this at the last Super Conference. Bouncer moving you? Some other guy won’t leave her alone? Bar closing early? Her friend being a cockblock? Act like you’ve seen it all before and it’s to be expected. Handle what needs to be handled, but don’t be flustered or thrown off.
- Have fun. Emotions are contagious. If you treat it like a job or a visit to the dentist, the odds will be against you. Go places where you have fun. Go with people you have fun with. One of my old haunts had an old-school pinball machine. If I got knocked out of state, a quick beer and a game of pinball and I was right back there.